This time, I’ve been nominated by the beautiful Hope Chilinda. My favorite post on her blog is the one about the kitchen party. I found it informative and interesting. Truth is, as a blogger, Hope inspires me.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My Answers to Hope’s questions:
- Which one is your favourite holiday? Why?
It has to be Christmas because tis the season to be jolly and I love being jolly.🤗 I love being with family, I love gifts and most importantly, I love the reminder that God loved us so much He gave us His only son that through faith in Him we would be saved. (John 3:16)
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.Isaiah 9:6
- What is your unpopular opinion?
As a musician, Beyonce is overrated.
- Apart from blogging, what else are you good at?
Photography. There’s still a looooooooot for me to learn but I take pretty dope pictures. In April, I wrote an entire post about my journey as a photographer. Feel free to pass by and give it a read.
- What is one thing your readers don’t know about you?
They (you) don’t know my middle name. 🙈
- The colour of your shirt +the last thing you ate is your new nickname. What is it?
Yellow chapati. 😂
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. For this award, I nominate anyone who is willing to answer Hope’s interesting questions.