(grabs mic with shaking hands. Smiles. Breathes out, then smiles again.)
Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to thank the incredible Humanity Boss for this nomination. Thank you Nicole. I admire your consistency as a blogger. I hope I can someday muster it.
Please show Nikki some love by checking out her blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag your post with The Brainstorms Award and follow BrainStorms if you are willing
- Display the BrainStorms award logo
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write about and your goal
- Answer the 5 questions you’ve been asked, then nominate 5 amazing bloggers
- Ask your nominees 5 new questions
About my blog.
Bird View, is a home for my random thoughts and opinions. It’s where I try to make sense of life. You, my dear, are always welcome here. (I’m yet to add my pictures, then the sitting room will look really dope. 🤗)
- What’s your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is always changing depending on what’s new or my headspace. I generally watch movies for the words so if a movie has great lines, I’m game. If we’re being honest, I really enjoyed The Proposal. Almost as much as I did Pirates of The Caribbean: The Curse of the black pearl.
2. Given a chance to be an animal for one day. Which one would you choose and why?
(holds chin, pretends to think.) Are birds animals? Because I’d want to be an eagle so I could soar through the air. I want to feel what that’s like.
3. Who is your role model on earth?
Mumsy. She’s got a heart so big it almost consumes her. She’s brilliant and wise. My goal in life is to be even half the woman she is.
4. What do you love about yourself ?
I love that I love myself. That I know myself; my strengths, my weaknesses, my inadequacies, my flaws, and I love myself regardless. I love that I esteem myself highly, that I’m my biggest cheerleader, that I pay attention to my emotions, that I find time to spoil myself and find ways to invest in myself. I love that I love me.
5. What do you fear the most on earth?
Snakes and ladders. I’m not even joking.
I nominate Sharon, Stella, Pearl, Duchess, and Claire. (You too are welcome to participate if you're interested.)
Here are your questions.
- What is your favorite bible story? Why?
- If you could hang out with anyone from the Bible, who would it be and why?
- What are you excited to do post-Corona?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- If you were to write a paragraph about yourself, what would it look like?